HOD Drama - Hackney, East London
HOD Drama - Hackney, East London
HOD Drama - MPS/UPS + TLR - September 2021 - Hackney, East London - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school with an excellent arts focus - KS3 to KS5
Are you a Drama Teacher or Leader who is passionate about your subject, committed to progress and innovative in your approach?
Would you be keen on joining a school in East London with excellent facilities, a real 'family' atmosphere, and excellent training base to drive your career forward?
Tradewind Recruitment are proudly partnering with this unique Hackney school in helping them find a committed and creative HOD Drama who can take the department to new heights. Get in touch to find out more ASAP!
**HOD Drama - Hackney, East London
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' grade awarded in 2017 (their 4th consecutive Outstanding grade)
**KS3 to KS5
**Strong progress 8 score and rising attainment in all areas
**Creative school with excellent arts and performing arts focus
About the School - HOD Drama - Hackney, East London
- This Hackney school has a real community feel, and is easily accessible by public transport, with the added benefit of onsite parking too.
- They have seen a remarkable drive in attainment in recent years thanks to a strong leadership team and a relentless pursuit of high standards and progress. This hasn't however been at the expense of the values and atmosphere of the school, with visitors remarking how friendly, happy and supportive the school is to both students and staff alike
- The school ethos of respect and inclusion is evident throughout, with students who are bright, inquisitive and keen to learn, and teachers who enjoy what they do! Their most recent OFSTED was 'Outstanding', and it is a school with a lot of pride in their students and wider community.
- Unsurprisingly they are oversubscribed on a yearly basis and staff turnover here is low with a loyal and engaged teaching base.
About the Role - HOD Drama - Hackney, East London
- The school are looking for an innovative Teacher to lead the Drama department to new heights. Ideally someone who is able to bring fresh ideas and thinks about how to promote a love of Drama across the school.
- The Drama department is successful in a school that supports a lot of focus on arts, drama and music. The Expressive Arts Team here has a lovely mix of experienced and newly qualifying teachers, and an atmosphere of all pulling together to bring fresh ideas and encourage innovation.
- You will be a qualified Drama Teacher and either current, or aspiring Leader looking for a step up, with QTS who has experience of delivering 'Outstanding' lessons that inspire and engage.
How to apply - HOD Drama - Hackney, East London
Has this role captured your interest? If you would like to hear more about this, or other Drama teaching or Leadership roles in North, East of Central London, or discuss the schools we are working with and how we can help you, call Laura Snowden on 02078455450 or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.