Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a Humanities Teacher for a Secondary School in Ellesmere Port.
The role is a full time position teaching Geography and History across KS3 and KS4 from Easter 2024 through until December 2024. The schools working hours are 8:15am to 3:00pm and will be paid to scale from day including UPS3 teachers.
The school is located in the heart of Ellesmere Port meaning it is very accessible for public transport and also offer a large secure parking area for staff. The school has a great reputation for success and staff are offered great support from senior leaders in order to continue this success.
As part of this role you will be required to undertake marking, planning and assessing but the school will provide adequate PPA time in order to help with this.
The essentials -
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Oversea Police Clarence (if necessary) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover last 10 years of employment and education.
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Full Qualified Teaching Status in the UK with a specialism in Humanities.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this, Humanities Teacher role in Ellesmere Port, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.