ICT and Business Leadership
ICT and Business Leadership
ICT and Business Leadership Role
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced ICT and Business Teacher looking to progress to a management role?
We are seeking a Curriculum Leader in ICT and Business to start when schools and academies re-open.
The Academy has an exciting opportunity for a Curriculum Leader for ICT, Business & Computing!
From being responsible for the leadership and management of the subject area, to delivering high-quality teaching and learning, the Curriculum Leader for ICT, Business and Computing will be joining a successful department of well-established teacher and leaders to continue promoting the rapid improvement within this core area.
This is an ideal position for someone with previous, relevant experience in a similar post who has the drive and commitment to continue driving the Academy.
Upon visiting the Academy, Tradewind were impressed with the warm welcome by all members of staff at the school. It was great to see the fantastic school grounds with extensive fields surrounding the Academy building.
QTS (or equivalent), proven success on teaching placements, legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a ICT and Business Studies Team Leader in Doncaster. Or for more information about the role, contact Andy Rogers on 0114 2870650 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.