ICT/Computer Science Teacher
ICT/Computer Science Teacher
Do you have the skills and knowledge to create the next Bill Gates?
Would you like to use your expertise within a forward thinking and vibrant secondary school?
Then send your CV to us today!
Set in an accessible York Location , this successful school boasts a history of student achievement and glowing Ofsted reports.
Low staff turnover and student waiting lists are just some of the signs that this school is the place to be!
Due to an impending planned absence, the rare opportunity to join this school is now available in January 2020. The ability to teacher GCSE, A-Level and BTEC would be necessary for this role.
Working with an established department, you will be supporting the school in delivering their Computer Science Curriculum.
If you are also experienced in delivering ICT and ECDL, this would be an advantage, though not essential.
This post is due to start as soon as possible and will run for a minimum of six months.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience delivering Computer Science to KS3&4
* Also have knowledge of the ICT curriculum and ECDL
* Be able to plan, mark and assess work for KS3&4 students
* Be available for a long term, full term post
Pay for this role ranges from £120-£180 per day- based on MPS.
To apply for this role, or for more information please send your CV or call Katie on 01482 email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please email your CV or for further information please call Sarah Hemmings or Katie Rae on 01482 238878.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, which is 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
City of Westminster, London
£140 - £180 per day
York, North Yorkshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.