Are you dedicated and enthusiastic about ICT and wanting to make a real difference?
If so, look no further! We are working with a vibrant Secondary School in Greater Manchester who display a high level of expectation for all students as well as staff
To be successful in this ICT role you must:
-Hold QTS or equivalent
-Be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and reference checks
-Have experience and a proven track record with working in an ICT Department in a Secondary School
-Have the ability to raise student achievement
-Have strong classroom management skills
-Be friendly and able to fit in to a supportive team
You will have experience of teaching ICT across KS3 and KS4 and be confident working with students with a wide range of ability levels. You will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons are always delivered to a high standard.
Ofsted has recently rated this school "Good ". To fit in with the team you will be committed and friendly as they pride themselves on their relationships.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Geography role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with a minimum of 10 years employment/employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.