💻 Join Our Team as an ICT Teacher! 🖥️
Are you a tech-savvy educator with a passion for empowering the next generation of Computer enthusiasts?
Are you ready to share your knowledge and expertise in the world of technology? If so, Tradewind Recruitment Ltd in Leicester is delighted to present an exciting opportunity at a school in Leicestershire.
Position: Full-Time ICT Teacher Location: Leicester Start Date: As soon as possible Contract Duration: Until July 2024 (Consideration for December 2023) Potential for Part-Time: Yes, if skills align Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
What We're Looking For: We are seeking a motivated and knowledgeable ICT or Computer Science Teacher who can commence work immediately and help ignite a passion for technology in our students. Whether you hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or bring relevant experience in the IT field, we encourage you to apply.
* Inspire and educate students in the fascinating world of information technology.
* Foster critical thinking and problem-solving skills in a digital environment.
* Adapt teaching methods to engage students with diverse learning needs.
* Collaborate with colleagues to enhance the overall educational experience.
Why Choose Us:
* A school known for its strong commitment to academic excellence and student development.
* The potential for this role to evolve into a permanent position.
* A supportive and collaborative environment for both students and staff.
How to Apply: If you're enthusiastic about the opportunity to be part of our team, click to apply or send your CV to Dominic Watts or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.