Are you an experienced ICT teacher looking for your next role in the Wirral area? Or are you an NQT looking to begin your career in a diverse and dynamic school?
We are looking for a full time ICT Teacher to start as soon as possible until the end of the academic year. You will have responsibility for teaching IT to Key Stage 3 - 4.
Our client school has been praised for its strong senior leadership who are committed to securing the best outcomes for pupils. Staff receive the highest quality of support and training and relationships amongst staff and pupils is strong. Behaviour and conduct of pupils are exemplary and the school works endlessly to promote pupils personal development and ensure student welfare is excellent.
As an ICT Teacher you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations plus:
* A well-equipped department with up to date digital learning tools
* A comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities
For this position, you will be responsible for activities including:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for ICT from Year 7 through to Year 11
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE requirements
To be considered for this ICT Teacher position you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status or UK equivalent
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind Recruitment:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position or call 0151 221 9666 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.