ICT Technician Required
ICT Technician Required
The purpose of the role is to provide assistance/support to the Support and Network Manager, teaching staff and pupils. To be responsible for the general maintenance of all ICT hardware and software.
- Check IT Suites at regular intervals to ensure everything is tidy and in good working order. [Log, repair and replace where necessary]
· Support teaching staff/pupils in the technical aspects of ICT including the use of their own devices
· Assist with the installation of hardware and software
· Support the day-to-day use of hardware and software
· Troubleshoot non-routine problems and carry out testing to resolve, documenting final outcome and method
· Reset user credentials and assist with access problems across all platforms
· Proactively repair any simple faults and log more complicated faults on the help desk as appropriate
· Assist staff/pupil with software and any issues they are experiencing
· Be responsible for maintaining and updating the school website and Gateway content ensuring that all information is up to date and correct.
· Be responsible for creating and coding ID cards for staff and students
· Maintain the ICT disposals/scrapped equipment register and consumables stock lists
· Maintain printers and photocopiers, replacing parts/toners where required - log faults with provider where necessary
· Encrypt laptops and removable media to ensure General Data Protection guidelines are met
- To undertake any training commensurate with the post.
· To participate in the performance and development review process, taking personal
responsibility for identification of learning, development and training opportunities in discussion with line manager.
· To comply with individual responsibilities, in accordance with the role, for health & safety in the workplace
· Ensure that all duties and services provided are in accordance with the School's Equal Opportunities Policy
· The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
This secondary school was rated Good in its most recent Ofsted and is the highest performing school for progress in Enfield. One of the best schools in the borough, proven by the schools students and outcome year on year.
To join us and be successful in this ICT Technician role you will need to provide the following:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as ICT Technician in Enfield Or for more information about the role, contact Cherie Kelly on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.