Location: Camden, London
Contract: Long-term, Full-time
Start Date: ASAP for the full academic year
Salary: £14.50 per hour (depending on experience)
Are you passionate about promoting inclusivity and creating an environment where all students can thrive? Do you have the skills and dedication to make a positive impact in a vibrant Secondary School? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a motivated and dynamic Inclusion Coordinator to join an excellent Secondary School located in Camden. As the Inclusion Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that every student receives the support they need to succeed academically, socially, and emotionally.
- Develop and implement strategies to promote inclusion and diversity within the school community.
- Collaborate with teachers, support staff, and parents to identify and address the individual needs of students.
- Coordinate and monitor the provision of additional support services, including SEN provisions and interventions.
- Conduct regular assessments to evaluate student progress and adapt strategies accordingly.
- Work closely with external agencies and professionals to provide a holistic approach to student support.
- Organize and deliver training sessions to staff on inclusive teaching practices.
- Stay up-to-date with current legislation and best practices in the field of inclusion and diversity.
- Experience working in a similar role within an educational setting.
- Strong knowledge of inclusion strategies and SEN provisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships with students, staff, and parents.
- Organizational skills to effectively manage multiple responsibilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of students.
- Relevant qualifications in Special Education or a related field would be advantageous.
If you are passionate about making a difference and believe in the power of inclusivity, we want to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV to Meg.Guest@twrecruitment.com or call 0207 845 5450 (option 2) for further information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.