Inclusion Support TA
Inclusion Support TA
To join us and be successful in this Behaviour Assistant role, you will need to:
* Have experience working with children with SEMH or SEN
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Have a CV with 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
* Drive, due to the location of the school
The role itself will involve supporting students in KS3 and KS4, in small groups or on a 1 to 1 basis. The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working with students with SEMH and will ensure that the support they provide is tailored to students' needs. You will work with a range of students and subject areas, as well as the SENCO and classroom teachers, so you must be able to take initiative as well as follow direction.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60 - £75 per day
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£55.00 - £70.00 per day
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.