Exciting Opportunity for a Passionate Food Instructor!
Are you a culinary enthusiast with a flair for teaching? Do you have a passion for inspiring others to unleash their inner chef? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Position: Food Instructor to deliver Level 1 and 2 NCFE Home Cookery
Location: Burnley Alternative Provision
Start Date: as soon as possible view temporary to permanent!
The Burnley Alternative Provision are committed to providing a supportive and engaging learning environment. They believe in nurturing individual talents and empowering students to achieve their full potential.
As a Food Instructor, you will be responsible for delivering the NCFE Home Cookery program, guiding students through a culinary journey that not only enhances their cooking skills but also fosters a love for good food. You'll be working in a unique alternative provision setting, making a positive impact on student's lives through the art and joy of cooking.
- Delivering engaging and interactive NCFE Home Cookery sessions
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Inspiring students to explore diverse cuisines and culinary techniques
- Facilitating hands-on cooking experiences
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure a holistic learning approach
- Proven culinary expertise and a passion for teaching
- Relevant teaching qualifications (NCFE Level 3 Award in Education and Training or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to tailor instruction to diverse learning needs
- Patience, creativity, and a positive attitude
What We Offer:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on students' lives
- Room for creativity and innovation in lesson planning
Don't miss this chance to be part of a team that believes in the power of education and the joy of cooking! Apply now and help shape the future, one delicious dish at a time.
This Alternative Provision School is based in Burnley and is close to motorway links, additionally if you are travelling by public transport there is a bus stop outside the school.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Food Technology Instructor in Burnley.
Or for more information about the role, contact Christina on 01772 977 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.