You will need to be able to keep calm, understand professional boundaries, be a great team player and flexible in your approach. Above all the qualities of compassion, kindness and positive thinking are key. You will be working with another worker and will be well supported by the wider team.
A knowledge of Sign Language is essential, a qualification as an Intervenor is desirable. Previous experience of working with pupils with complex needs and experience of TeamTeach would also be an advantage.
This unique school can offer you:
* Personalised induction programme
* The opportunity to undertake recognised qualifications such as an Accredited Intervenor Qualification
* A positive and supportive team
A staff well being programme which includes:
* Employee Assistance programme
* Free local gym membership
* End of term staff awards
* Weekly art and Pilates classes
This is a very special place to work and staff well being and career progression is very important. In addition to a Staff well being programme you will be provided with tailored in-house and external training appropriate to your needs and interests.
Please note, this post is fixed term and is linked to a particular student's continuing attendance at the school.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Intervenor Teaching Assistant in Merton. Or for more information about the role, contact Emma Aaron on 0207 845 5450 Option 3 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.