Intervention Support Assistant
Intervention Support Assistant
JN -032020-453549 - Intervention Support Assistant - Swindon
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an outstanding Intervention Learning Support Assistant looking for your next position in Swindon? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking Intervention Learning Support Assistants for our client schools in the Swindon area. Our schools are expecting a high demand for Intervention Learning Support Assistants for either a long or short-term basis, as they continue the transition back to normal school-life. If you're looking for either a full/part-time position or daily supply, then we will have the role to suit you.
As part of this role you will be required to work collaboratively with the SENCo and other members of staff. You may work on a one to one basis with a student or with a small group of students, identified by the class Teacher. On occasions, you may also accompany a student to an offsite learning centre, but this will be dependent on which school you're working at. You will be responsible for making learning as accessible as possible for the students that you work with and therefore it is essential that you show empathy and patience, whilst ensuring they are as engaged as possible. An Intervention Learning Support Assistant is a very rewarding role and one that is an integral part of school life. The successful candidate will be committed to providing a supportive learning environment.
To join us and be considered for this Intervention Learning Support Assistant position you must:
- Hold a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification at Level 2 or 3;
- Have experience supporting pupils across Key Stages 1 and 2;
- Hold an Enhanced DBS (or be willing to apply for one), Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position. Or for more information about the role, contact Tom on 0117 301 7578 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.