After government catch up funding has been released, we have been inundated with intervention roles within North Birmingham. Our schools are asking for both teachers and teaching assistants. This is an opportunity not to miss out on as there are several roles available to suit your needs.
These roles have arisen as government funding has been given to schools to help those children who need academic support to catch up with their peers. These roles are long term and schools are looking for both teachers and teaching assistants. There are options of part-time and full-time work. We are recruiting for NQTS, experienced teachers and teaching assistants.
In order to secure one of these roles you must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) if you are applying for a teaching position or hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification to work as a teaching assistant. You must be motivated to help the children achieve their grades and have a good understanding of the primary National Curriculum.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on 0121 643 3505 or email Ashleigh.Beesley@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.