Intervention Teacher Role
Part-time - Thursdays and Fridays
Ofsted rated Outstanding school
Hammersmith and Fulham
ASAP Start for the Summer Term
Long-term rates of between £160 - £200 per day are being offered, dependant on experience.
Are you an experienced primary teacher looking for a part-time intervention role at an Ofsted rated "Outstanding" primary school in West London with an immediate start?
Do you have the confidence and skill set to cover Key Stage 1 in the morning and take intervention groups in Y3/5 in the PM? The school is ideally looking for an experienced Intervention teacher however an experienced Primary Teacher confident with the UK curriculum will also be considered.
This one-form entry, Primary School has at its heart Catholic values which promotes high self-esteem, enjoyment, high expectation of achievement, respect and equality for all.
This is done within a caring, vibrant and supportive school environment. Current Tradewind Recruitment highly recommend this school as a friendly and child focused school to work in.
The school is located is one of the more leafy suburbs of Hammersmith and Fulham and has a village like feel.
It is in easy distance of the District line and there is a small car park
As the successful Intervention teacher, you will have had at least three years of teaching experience, ideally in the UK or as a PPA/intervention teacher.
You will plan for the children you support and you will be expected to participate in school life and be a committed and flexible member of staff.
Your responsibilities will include working with the current staff to provide intervention support in Key Stage 1 and Y3/5.
Good spoken English and great interpersonal skills are a must.
The school are offering paid trial days, so don't delay in sending your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1 to discuss your application in more detail.
- QTS status or equivalent Teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Recent primary teaching experience preferably in the UK
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.