The position is paying a salary of M1-M6, depending on experience. This position will require you to deliver one-to-one and small group lessons to pupils who require additional teaching and learning support. You will be supporting all year groups across primary. This positon requires a qualified teacher who can commit to working on a full time basis.
The School have created a positive and supportive learning environment where children are supported to reach their full potential. The school are well known for achieving high standards in the core curriculum subjects. There is an atmosphere where pupils and staff feel secure and valued. Facilities are fantastic with excellent resources available for teaching and learning. Staff work very well with one another and often plan lessons together in their year groups.
The Intervention teacher must have the following requirements:
- Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
- A proven track record of raising attainment in teaching and learning
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum
- Have a creative approach and a positive work ethic
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about supporting children to reach their academic potential
- Be able to engage positively with colleagues, children and parents
Key Requirements of this role:
- Delivering effective teaching on a one-to-one basis and small group setting
- Planning, preparing and marking for learning sessions
- Preparing resources to assist with teaching and learning
- Working closely with other teachers and parents to ensure pupils are reaching their full potential
By joining this school as a Intervention teacher, they can offer you:
- A competitive salary/rate of pay
- A supportive team of colleagues and brilliant leadership
- Excellent facilities
- Ongoing professional development
The school is located in West Harrow and served by excellent public transport links. On site parking is available.
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Apply now' to be considered for this Intervention Teacher role in Harrow JN -022021-315276. Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Mohammed at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.