Are you a primary teacher looking for a different role within a primary school setting? Then this role may suit you!
The school is based in the Royston area and has excellent transport links, resources and children who are keen to learn and progress
* Large school with an excellent level of resources
* Two term placement paid at Main Pay Scale without the class teacher responsibility
This Intervention Teacher position will involve working mainly in Years 6 teaching eight different ability pupils in small groups.
* Raise attainment in English and Maths
* Assess areas where improvement is needed
* Plan accordingly to help those lacking confidence and understanding.
* You will be working closely alongside the Class Teacher and senior leadership team to effectively plan lessons and monitor pupil progression.
* Qualified Teacher with QTS
* Preferably Primary-trained but the school would consider other teachers with English and Maths specialisms
* Knowledge of SATs is preferable but not essential
* A clear DBS
If you are looking for a change with a new challenge but still maintain your pay, benefits and pension, please get in touch with the Primary Schools Team immediately and we can give you more details. Alternatively, just send us your CV and we will be touch very quickly!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£120 - £185 per day
£130 - £190 per day
Solihull, West Midlands
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
City of Westminster, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.