A primary school in Walsall are looking to recruit a Year 6 intervention teacher to help the children prepare them for their SATS exams. The school values growth and works hard to stimulate the children's minds and prepare them for further education. Activities are prepared in line with the National Curriculum so that students of all abilities are included and helped to progress.
This role is full time and will continue up until Easter at least with a view to being extended. Experience within KS2 is essential as the school require someone with strong curriculum knowledge.
* Recent experience teaching a Year 6 Class
* The ability to support children academically and emotionally throughout the SATS period
* High expectations for your own and your students' performance
* A motivated, positive manner
* Excellent organisational skills
* A willingness to join in with school activities and extra-curricular events
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on 0121 643 3505 or email Ashleigh.Beesley@twrecruitment.com.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.