Intervention Teacher (part time)
Intervention Teacher (part time)
Intervention Teacher Role
Part-time - Flexible on days
Long-term rates of between £160 - £200 per day are being offered, dependent on experience.
Are you an experienced primary teacher looking for a part-time intervention role in a South West London school, from September?
Do you have the confidence and skill set to cover Key Stage 1 in the morning and take intervention groups in Key Stage 2 in the PM? The school is ideally looking for an experienced Intervention teacher however an experienced Primary Teacher confident with the UK curriculum will also be considered.
FYI: For a short time only we are registering candidates over the phone. In the next couple of weeks the REC will require attendance to our office, so now is as good a time as any to jump on board with SANZA!
2-form entry Primary School with a caring, vibrant and supportive school environment.
Create a rich, varied and challenging curriculum that provides inspirational learning opportunities
The school is active in the local community, and allow time for staff to contribute in this way - activities, trips and volunteering.
As the successful Intervention teacher, you will have had at least three years of teaching experience, ideally in the UK or as a PPA/intervention teacher.
You will plan for the children you support and you will be expected to participate in school life and be a committed and flexible member of staff.
Your responsibilities will include working with the current staff to provide intervention support in Key Stage 1 and 2, so experience in both will be beneficial.
Good spoken English and great interpersonal skills are a must.
The school are offering paid trial days, so don't delay in sending your CV ASAP to email@example.com or please contact James at SANZA on 02078456240 to discuss your application in more detail.
- QTS status or equivalent Teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Recent primary teaching experience preferably in the UK
Why SANZA Teaching Agency?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.