Intervention Teaching Assistant
Intervention Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant, Leigh
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in the Leigh area?
Would you be interested in supporting small groups of KS1 and KS2 students?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for teaching assistants for our client schools in Leigh. We are experiencing a high demand for interventions and we want to attract the best Intervention teaching assistants to support our clients' students. We anticipate intervention being needed on a long-term basis to maximise support for students. This role is starting from April 2021 working full time until July 2021 with the potential to extend on longer.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic Intervention teaching assistants, who can motivate pupils to succeed and provide a well-structured learning environment. You will be supporting students across both Key Stages to bridge the gap in learning, due to the pandemic. You will work collaboratively with the class teachers to devise schemes of work and identify groups of students who require additional support.
Tradewind work with several primary schools that require Intervention teaching assistants. All the schools have easy access to the M6 and they have onsite free parking. The Leigh schools have a good public transport links where you can get the train or bus close to the school with either a 5 - 15 minutes' walk.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a L2 or above teaching assistant or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 & 2
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Preston, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Intervention Teaching Assistant in Leigh or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.