COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for a qualified KS1 primary teacher to work as an Interventions Teacher from April 2021. The role will be for one term and can potentially extend longer, into the next academic year.
The school is based near Seven Sisters, London borough of Haringey. The headteacher would like to appoint an additional teacher to provide intervention support teaching to groups of children across KS1. You may also be required to cover some occasional ad-hoc PPA although the role will mostly involve small, targeted group interventions to help children catch up in their learning.
This Interventions Teacher role is full time, five days per week, and we have roles due to start in April 2021.
- Planning and delivering high quality interventions and catch-up programmes to identified groups of children in KS1 who have fallen behind in their learning.
- Focus will be in English (reading, writing, comprehension) and Maths.
- You will ensure that children are excited to learn and will closely monitor progress for children to reach their fullest potential.
- FQT (Fully qualified teacher)
- Good knowledge and understanding of KS1
- Phonics experienced
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Interventions Teacher or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.