Isolation Room Manager
Isolation Room Manager
Tradewind are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to join our team as an Isolation Room Supervisor. This temporary position is a crucial role in maintaining a positive and structured environment for challenging students.
As the Isolation Room Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising Isolation Room: Oversee the isolation room, ensuring a safe and secure environment for students.
- Behaviour Management: Utilise previous experience in dealing with challenging student behaviours. Implement strategies to manage and de-escalate disruptive situations.
- Adaptability: Demonstrate adaptability in responding to the diverse needs of students. Adjust strategies and approaches based on individual requirements.
- Relationship Building: Foster positive relationships with students to encourage personal growth and behavioural improvement.
- Proactive Approach: Take a proactive stance in maintaining a structured environment. Implement measures to prevent and address behavioural issues.
- Previous experience in a similar role, particularly in behaviour management.
- Strong understanding of dealing with challenging student behaviours.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and think on your feet.
- Proven ability to build positive relationships with students.
- Proactive and organised approach to maintaining structure in the isolation room.
- Patience and resilience in dealing with challenging situations.
Temporary position until Christmas, with the possibility of extension based on school needs.
If you are a proactive, adaptable, and experienced individual with a passion for working with challenging students, we invite you to apply.
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 2500+ to be exact! All courses are accredited by The National College and FREE of charge.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'APPLY NOW' to be considered for this great position.
OR for more information on this role, call James on 0115 739 0077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.