IT and Computing Teacher
IT and Computing Teacher
COVID-19 notice: Tradewind Recruitment are continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online
Are you an IT and Computing Teacher looking to work in an oversubscribed popular school in Wirral?
Tradewind Recruitment is looking for a full time IT and Computing Teacher to start in September 2020 on a long term basis for the whole academic year. We are looking for a teacher who is dynamic and motivating and has the ability to teach across KS3, KS4 and KS5 in GCSE Computer Science, and BTEC level 2 and 3 in IT.
Our partner school is an outstanding and oversubscribed college, with a thriving department which continues to produce strong examination results across the whole school. It is easily accessible by public transport as well as have access to a large on site car park.
You will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations plus working in a well resourced department with access to up to date digital learning tools.
To be considered for this position of IT and Computing Science Teacher you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or UK equivalent
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
- Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- Hold a current child workforce enhanced DBS which is on the update service or be willing to obtain one, with costs refunded after completing 20 days work
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as IT and Computing Teacher in Wirral or call Susanne on 0151 221 9666 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.