Do you want to be part of an "outstanding" and oversubscribed school with exceptional leadership and great behaviour of students?
Would you like an exciting opportunity to join a school as an IT Technician in a busy department, where you will provide assistance to the whole school and be responsible for day to day IT operations?
Have you worked in an education setting before and supported a school with their IT and got good teamwork and communication skills which will be important in this role?
Tradewind Recruitment are recruiting for an IT Technician to join this fantastic school. With pupils returning to school, you'll be required to be flexible with your approach, experienced and able to prioritise your own workload.
* **IT Technician
* **Experience of working in education sector is hugely beneficial
* **Outstanding Ofsted school
* **Supporting day to day IT operations
About the School -
* This outstanding secondary school is an Outstanding and oversubscribed Academic secondary school in St Albans.
* The pupils here respect the £10 million, recently redeveloped site and staff received outstanding training and long term development.
* The school requires an IT technician to support them will all things IT related.
About the Role - IT Technician -
* The successful candidate for this IT Technician role will have a suitable qualification.
* The ideal candidate will also have recent experience of doing this role in another education setting, ideally in a secondary school.
* The person for this post will have excellent teamwork skills and be an excellent communicator as you will be supporting all IT within the school and working with other staff and students.
* You must be able to manage your time and know how to prioritise you time in order to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
* Experience servicing IT devices, and managing booking arrangements for digital devices, as well as setting up IT equipment for events is also helping for this post.
How to apply - IT Technician
If you would like extra information on this IT Technician position, apply now for this role. It is a full time and permanent role, in a school. Apply now to be considered. You can contact Sam at Tradewind on 01727 236255 or email email@example.com. Interviews are currently being held remotely during the corona virus
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.