Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
In collaboration with SLT and Governors, Tradewind Recruitment seek to appoint an excellent, highly motivated, experienced KS1 class teacher to compliment the hardworking and successful teaching team of a South Liverpool-based Primary School.
Located in Wavertree, school is a popular one and a half form entry school, boasting a supportive Governing Body and a fantastic, dedicated team of skilled staff, who are focused on doing the very best for all children.
The successful candidate will be:
- A creative classroom practitioner;
- A teacher with a passion for providing the best possible experiences for children;
- Understanding of how children learn and make progress, and in turn will make learning meaningful and exciting for children;
- Keen to establish positive relationships with children, parents, staff, Governors and the local community;
- Resilient and have the energy to plan and deliver lessons of a consistently high quality;
- Committed to continued professional development.
School can offer:
- Wonderful, friendly children, who are eager to learn and are a pleasure to teach;
- A friendly, hardworking, supportive and dedicated team of colleagues, who will support and encourage you;
- A strong and supportive Governing Body;
- A modern, well-resourced, vibrant learning environment, with fantastic outdoor learning opportunities.
Under the current restrictions, visits to school are not possible, however, we would like to invite you to take part in one of our 'Zoom' question and answer sessions that are being held on a variety of dates in March and April - Please discuss this further with Primary Consultant, Liam.
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.