Key Stage 1 Teacher
Key Stage 1 Teacher
We are keen to speak to confident and experienced Primary Teachers, who can commit to a long term teaching role within Key Stage 1. This teaching vacancy has come to light due to a secondment that is expected to last a minimum of one term, from September to Easter. The ideal teacher would not only boast confidence in delivering the whole specified role entailing teaching, assessment and planning. But also hold or are in the process of obtaining their CCRS (Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies). CCRS is not essential but desirable for this school.
After personally visiting the school I was impressed with the overall behaviour of the pupils and warm welcome by the staff and organisation of the whole school. I have been assured that plenty of support is available in-house and access to a plethora of CPD. I would describe the school as well-equipped, with whiteboards & iPads in each classroom, including support staff. The schools head teacher is well respected across school and described as hands on but very approachable.
QTS (or equivalent), knowledge and experience of KS1 curriculum, legal right to work in the UK, NQT or experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher in Liverpool.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.