Key Stage 1 Teacher
Key Stage 1 Teacher
School's aim for pupils is simple - to ensure that they achieve and exceed their potential and have a lot of fun along the way. Staff strive to ensure that every day is filled with happiness, laughter, support, encouragement, and progress.
Teachers provide a rich diet of broad and authentic experiences to bring learning to life and to deliver the very best opportunities and experiences for children, all 374 of them, both individually and collectively.
The Governing Body are strong advocates of a broad and balanced curriculum in every year group; encouraging children to exercise their 'can do' attitude each day in all subjects, to ensure that they constantly reach for the stars.
With amazing children, dedicated and compassionate staff teams, a very proactive PTA, a very strong community and good links with other schools, does this sound like the right school for you?
Visits to the school aren't possible at this time but we would encourage you to call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 to discuss the role further. Or, alternatively, click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.