Key Stage 1 Teacher in Wolverhampton
Key Stage 1 Teacher in Wolverhampton
We are in search of a committed and passionate Key Stage 1 Teacher to join a welcoming three-form entry school in Wolverhampton. The ideal candidate should possess qualified teaching status, a track record of teaching Key Stage 1 classes, and a strong sense of compassion and dedication to collaborate with both young learners and experienced professionals.
About the School:
Our client is a three-form entry school located in Wolverhampton, proudly holding a "GOOD" rating in its latest OFSTED assessment. The school is well-known for its dedication to promoting extracurricular activities and enrichment, recognising that learning extends beyond the confines of the classroom. The school's leadership team has thoughtfully designed the curriculum, considering the students' preferences and interests. The teachers within this institution demonstrate exceptional subject knowledge and maintain high, yet attainable, expectations for their students. It's a warm and inclusive environment where the staff members are mutually supportive and deeply committed to the well-being and education of the children.
About the Role:
In this position, you will leverage your comprehensive understanding of the National Curriculum to take the lead in a Key Stage 1 class, guiding and motivating the children to reach their educational milestones. You will collaborate closely with other class teachers and teaching assistants, working as a cohesive team to offer customised support to the students. Your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively maintaining classroom management.
- Creating and presenting engaging and diverse lessons aligned with the National Curriculum.
- Establishing realistic goals and accurately documenting assessments.
- Responsibly caring for the welfare of both your classroom and the entire school, in close coordination with the pastoral team.
- Collaborating harmoniously with fellow staff members and external experts to offer optimal assistance to students.
- Embracing personal self-assessment and fostering professional growth.
This role is a full time role 8:15am - 3:40pm, working Monday - Friday.
If you are a reliable, passionate and enthusiastic person who is keen to make an impact on the children's lives, please get in touch and join our team.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Grace on 0121 643 3505 or email Grace.Dickinson@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.