Key Stage 2 Teacher
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Are you a dedicated and passionate Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a new challenge? Our progressive Hackney-based primary school is seeking a committed and innovative educator to inspire our Upper Key Stage 2 students.
As a Key Stage 2 Teacher, you will create an engaging and stimulating learning environment, nurturing students' curiosity and critical thinking skills. Your thorough understanding of the primary curriculum and experience in Key Stage 2 will be invaluable in preparing students for their educational journey.
Join our forward-thinking school community from January 2024 and enjoy a salary in line with the Inner London teacher pay scales, ranging from points M1 to UPS3, ensuring a competitive and fulfilling compensation package.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a primary teacher in Hackney, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Tom England on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.