Key Stage 2 Teacher
Key Stage 2 Teacher
This is a full-time role and will be Inner London pay scale £32070 -£41483
This Primary School is rated Outstanding by Ofsted and is recruiting due to a teacher deciding to retire. This is a two-form entry community school with excellent facilities. It has a wide open outside space including a field and nature area with pond. The school recently had a large extension where they can now have whole school assemblies. They also have 2 state of the art classrooms with this extension which provide extra teaching space. The Headteacher would describe the children at this school as enthusiastic, engaged and as a whole very well behaved. Music and sport is encouraged for every child and the school take regular off site trips to enrich the curriculum.
We are looking for:
- A motivated Year 2 Teacher that comes with the right attitude and commitment to help drive the school forward.
- An individual who aim to give the children the best start to their education.
- A Year 2 Teacher that will push for the best for each child in the school.
- Someone who strives to deliver excellence and will go the extra mile.
The Primary school is offering a position for a Year 2 Teacher on a full-time basis. Teachers are only encouraged to apply for this role if they have 2 or more years' experience.
The school is situated in Lambeth and is easily accessed by car with parking for all. A bus from the closest train station takes around 10minutes walk.
In return the school offers:
A school that is rated Outstanding by OFSTED that offers a community feel and inclusive environment. The Head and SLT care for the people that work in the school and ensure that it is a happy and positive place to work.
To join us and be successful in this Year 2 Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Year 2 Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Carol Grey on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.