Key Stage 2 Teacher
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Join Tradewind: KS2 Teacher Opportunity in Liverpool's Premier Primary SEMH School
Are you a dedicated and passionate KS2 Teacher looking for a fulfilling opportunity in a unique and vibrant setting? Tradewind invites you to join our dynamic team in a leading Primary SEMH School in the heart of Liverpool. Seize this chance to make a lasting impact on the lives of students with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs.
About Tradewind: Tradewind is at the forefront of connecting outstanding educators with opportunities that matter. We are committed to creating inclusive learning environments where all students can thrive. Be a part of our mission to empower educators and enrich the educational experience for every child.
Position: KS2 Teacher Location: Liverpool, Primary SEMH School
- Plan, deliver, and assess engaging lessons for Key Stage 2 students with SEMH needs.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes social and emotional well-being.
- Collaborate with support staff and external professionals to address individual student needs.
- Implement creative teaching strategies to inspire and motivate students in their learning journey.
- Provide regular feedback and assessment to support student progress.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with experience teaching in Key Stage 2.
- Previous experience or a strong interest in working with students with SEMH needs.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A commitment to creating a nurturing and supportive learning environment.
To be considered for this position you will:
- have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
- Be a committed professional
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
-Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
-have satisfactory references
-have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position of a Key Stage 2 Teacher.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.