Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced teaching assistant to work with and support children within the Key Stage 2 of our Kirkby-based school.
We would warmly welcome applications from candidates that can adopt a flexible approach to their workload; ensuring that we continue to meet the changing demands of the children within our school.
The successful candidate will:
- Love working with children;
- Have the skills and knowledge to support all children within our school;
- Hold a Teaching Assistant qualification at Level 2, above or equivalent;
- Use effective strategies to promote positive attitudes to learning;
- Work well with other staff and agencies;
- Be motivated, have a positive attitude and enjoy a challenge;
- Have the ability to inspire children and provide high quality learning experiences;
- Be an excellent practitioner with a desire to help children achieve;
- Have very high expectations of children's attainment and behaviour;
- Behave in a professional manner within a team environment;
- Have the ability to work positively with children, parents and other stakeholders;
- Have a high personal level of mathematics, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
At Tradewind Recruitment we are extremely proud of our children and our schools. All of our existing staff and partner-governors work hard to provide the very best standard of education for the children in their care.
To express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.