Key Stage One Teaching Assistant
Key Stage One Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in Rochdale for a One-to-one Teaching Assistant to work with a learner in Key Stage 1.
The school are looking for:
* A Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant who has previous experience of supporting students with additional needs, especially those with ASC.
* A passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant who has experience of working with phonics.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
To be considered for this position you must:
* Have recent relevant experience working in a Primary School or working with children
* Already have or be happy to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
* Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must have a 10 years employment history/education included and any employment/education breaks must be explained.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Tradewind Recruitment are currently the number one agency in Rochdale having worked with over 40 schools in the past 12 months. The consultant responsible for building partnerships in these boroughs is very experienced and has been in the position for 15 years. During this time, he has built a reliable client base ensuring sustainable and well-paid work. Pay rates can vary from £63.51-£90 per day dependent on role, responsibility and experience.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* The best rates of pay
* Paid directly through our own payroll department - no payroll/umbrella companies!
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 37 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and to log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
How to apply;
To be considered for this position, please respond as soon as possible. Interviews and registrations can be arranged at your convenience. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.