Position: Kitchen Assistant
Are you ready for an immediate starting job?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Short-Term Placement, starting ASAP and running until Easter, with the potential to extend for the right candidate and the Pay is from £12 an hour. Tradewind are working with a primary school in Frampton Cotterell to join a vibrant school, where every day is an opportunity to make a difference!
Your working hours will be from 9am-2pm !
Culinary Creativity: Work alongside the Kitchen Manager/Cook to bring joy to our students, staff, and visitors by assisting in the preparation, cooking, and serving of delicious meals.
Hygiene Heroes: Ensure our kitchen meets and exceeds health and safety, hygiene, and food quality regulations. Your attention to detail will help maintain our high standards.
Dining Delight: Contribute to the seamless operation of our dining area by assisting in setting up and clearing the service counter and dining room.
Clean Cuisine: Be part of our kitchen cleanup crew! Assist in clearing, cleaning, and washing up, ensuring a sparkling kitchen. Get involved in our 'deep clean' sessions using approved specialist products and methods.
Potential for Extension: For the right candidate, the journey doesn't have to end at Christmas.
- Have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and provide necessary documents for new DBS checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable), and professional reference checks.
- A CV that reflects the last 10 years of your employment history where possible
- Valid driver's license and access to a vehicle - not essential but would be beneficial.
- Passion for contributing to a positive educational environment.
- Right to work in the UK.
How to Apply:
Ready to embark on this festive adventure with us? Click 'Apply' or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0117 301 7578. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be part of our dynamic team!
Note: This is a temporary position with the potential for longer-term engagement based on performance and organisational needs. Join us in spreading joy and nourishment this holiday season! #BRITA
Why Choose Tradewind?
At Tradewind, we're committed to ensuring your success and happiness in your role by offering an array of benefits that truly matter:
- Your income matters: We're dedicated to securing the highest pay rates for you and providing invaluable advice.
- Your development matters: Access over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources through the National College - all complimentary!
- Your flexibility matters: Tailored working options, from daily supply to long-term contracts and permanent positions, are available close to you.
- Your wellbeing matters: Our people-centric approach has earned us a spot on the Sunday Times Top 100 employers list for four consecutive years with a 5-star review on Google from our candidates and clients!
- We take pride in our outstanding candidate service and proudly uphold equal opportunities.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.