KS1 Classroom Teacher
KS1 Classroom Teacher
Three form entry, Ofsted Outstanding RC Infant School
Recruiter: SANZA Teaching Agency
Salary: MPS (Inner London) - M1 - UPS1
Contact: Paige Ferro @ SANZA Teaching Agency
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
If so, we have a wonderful teaching opportunity ready for you. SANZA are supporting a caring school with high aspirations for children and staff. Let us help you make the first or next step in your teaching career. SANZA Teaching Agency are looking for an experienced KS1 Teacher to a successful three-form Entry Ofsted Outstanding Infant School in Brent. We are interested to hear from qualified KS1 teachers looking to join a new and exciting School from January 2021. They are a Catholic school community who seeks to live out the teachings of Jesus Christ and is permeated by the Gospel values of Love, Faith, Peace, Community, Justice, Service and Reconciliation.
We are looking for talented Year 2 Teacher who want to be part of this exciting School.
As an Infant school and Nursery, they aim to plant the seeds for success through a spiritual, caring and safe learning environment, alongside a creative and enriching, broad and balanced curriculum; that is inspiring and inclusive, striving to stir a love of learning and encouraging every child to reach their full potential.
* To work to support the learning of children in the Year 2 Class, including individual, small and large groups as directed.
* Shared planning - three form entry
* To work under the direction of the Headteacher and the KS1 lead to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities for individuals, groups and the whole setting.
* To monitor, assess and support children that have additional needs as required.
* To assist nursery managers in directing nursery hub staff.
* To attend staff CPD and meetings where appropriate
Please contact Paige Ferro @ SANZA Teaching Agency for more information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.