KS1 Primary Teacher
KS1 Primary Teacher
KS1 Teacher - Year 1 - Permanent position from September 2021 - Harrow, North West London - Outer London Payscale - MPS - Suitable for NQTs and Experienced teachers
Are you an enthusiastic NQT or experienced KS1 Teacher looking to be part of a school where you can cultivate students through a broad curriculum? Would you like to be part of a school's exciting growth as they begin expanding?
Tradewind, permanent division, work across London to partner exceptional teachers in permanent positions for September. This forward-thinking primary school are seeking an inclusive and enthusiastic KS1 Teacher to join their school this September! If you would like to be considered for this exciting permanent position, apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
*** KS1 Teacher - Year 1 Primary Teacher
*** Two Form Entry Primary School
*** School has been recently established
*** Excellent induction programme on offer for NQTs
*** MPS/UPS - Outer London Payscale
*** Permanent position for September 2021
The School - KS1 Teacher - Harrow, North West London
This vibrant new primary school in Harrow, which is in its exciting first few years of growth, is passionate about nurturing every child through a broad and purposeful curriculum. As a recently established school, you will be part of the school's development where you can eventually take on further leadership responsibilities. This highly inclusive school is passionate about providing enriching wider curriculum opportunities for children and celebrating diversity. Through a dedicated Head teacher, CPD is bespoke and on offer to every staff member where you are provided the tools and support to become an outstanding practitioner.
About the Role - KS1 Teacher - Harrow, North West London
- For this position, you will either be currently teacher training or an experienced primary teacher.
- QTS to be achieved for September and observed "good" level of teaching so far in placements or practice.
- For this role, you will be passionate about impacting children's learning and be excited to be part of a highly inclusive curriculum!
- You must possess rights to work in the UK as the school is unfortunately not able to provide sponsorship for the successful applicant.
- To be successful in this position you will need UK primary school experience and ability to maintain good levels of attainment.
- You will have an in depth understanding of the National Curriculum, and have previously taught KS1.
How to apply - KS1 Teacher - Harrow, North West London
If you are interested in this KS1 Teacher post please contact Megan at Tradewind Recruitment, Permanent Division on 0207 845 5451 or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you are an experienced teacher seeking new opportunities, please get in touch regarding a confidential discussion for roles.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.