KS1 Primary Teacher
KS1 Primary Teacher
The successful candidate will have recent experience working in a Year 1 class. MPS salary available, dependent upon experience.
The school are committed to providing high standards in teaching and learning and expect their children to achieve high standards in all that they do. The successful candidate will be a hardworking, committed, and ambitious practitioner. The school try to make learning creative, stimulating, inclusive and fun, with lots of challenge and ambitious goals for the future.
For this Year 1 Primary Teacher role, the school are seeking candidates who:
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of the UK Curriculum
- Have a passion for teaching and providing the highest standards of teaching and learning
- A proven track record of raising attainment
- Demonstrates a variety of teaching and learning strategies which they use effectively
- A team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The core duties of this Year 1 Primary Teacher role are:
- To provide a high-quality teaching and learning for all children by leading the learning in school, developing consistent practice in teaching, and learning and ensuring that children achieve the highest standards of attainment and achievement. Children are expected to make rapid and sustained progress.
- To take full teaching and learning responsibility for a Year 1 class
The school is based in Westminster, with it being a short walk from both Pimlico and Victoria stations,
As part of this Year 1 Teacher role, the school can offer you:
- The chance to work with high achieving well behaved children
- A high quality CPD programme to support our drive for OUTSTANDING provision
- An excellent relationship with the LA, our Diocese and our local community
- Supportive staff, parents and governors
- Support from specialist teachers in art, music, PE and MFL
- Close proximity to train and tube stations
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 1 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Year 1 Primary Teacher in Westminster, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.