Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced KS1 teacher looking for teaching work in Doncaster?
Tradewind are seeking an experienced KS1 teacher to work in a primary school in Doncaster on an ad hoc supply basis as required. The school require an enthusiastic KS1 teacher who is able effectively deliver lessons across the KS1 National Curriculum. They are looking for continuity within the school so are looking for an experienced teacher to cover their supply needs. The salary will range from £24,373 to £35,971.
The school is based in a suburban area of Doncaster. The school caters for students from Foundation Stage to Year 6 and they have 10 classes in total. They are committed to maintaining progress and ensuring that good practice is embedded into the school.
The successful KS1 teacher will be required to deliver lessons across the KS1 curriculum. They will be working within Year 1 and Year 2 classes delivering lessons as directed by the class teacher. There may also be a requirement to provide catch-up support on a small group and one to one basis as required.
QTS, Knowledge of the primary UK National Curriculum (KS1), legal right to work in the UK, DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a KS1 teacher, Doncaster. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.