KS1 Teaching Assistant
KS1 Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting! Are you a hard-working Year 1 Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Stockport?
Tradewind Manchester are currently recruiting on behalf of a two form entry Primary School in Stockport, to start in January until the Summer 2020. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary from £60 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification / Degree
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
We are recruiting for a Year 1 Teaching Assistant on behalf of a welcoming and friedly friendly school with a positive caring environment based on Christian values. The school has recently undergone a Church School Inspection and received a rating of 'Outstanding'.
A positive learning environment for staff has ensured that there is a culture of teachers and teaching assistants always seeking to learn new skills through any development opportunity made available to them. As a result, there is a high staff morale and clear sense of purpose that is focused on ensuring consistently good teaching and learning in order to ensure that all pupils make good or better progress.
The school is based in Stockport and is accessible via car or bus.
About the role
This OFSTED 'Good' primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their KS1 department, working mainly within Year 1. The successful candidate must have excellent behaviour management, experience of working with children within KS1 and a good knowledge of the National Curriculum. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve supporting the class teacher within the schools Year 1 class. The successful Teaching Assistant will be working with the full class, helping to deliver the National Curriculum. Ideal candidates will have strong behaviour management and a good curriculum knowledge of phonics. The school are looking for somebody who has the ability to be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the child has fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 20th December as the school are looking to shortlist and interview before the Christmas break. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.