KS2 (Interventions) Teaching Assistant
KS2 (Interventions) Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working KS2 Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Trafford?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a three-form entry Primary School in Trafford to start this October. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary of £65 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for an KS2 Teaching Assistant on behalf of a large primary school based in Trafford. At this school, they create the conditions under which all of their pupils can flourish; leaving school with aspirational outcomes, as well as the skills to learn and succeed. Everything the school does is built on a foundation of reasoning, problem solving, collaboration and assessment for learning.
The school is committed to creating a culture of learning, not only for their pupils, but for their staff, to ensure that their team is able to provide the best opportunities for all their pupils.
About the role
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within one of their KS2 classes, supporting the class teacher in the delivery of the National Curriculum. The successful Teaching Assistant will be working across Upper Key Stage 2, taking groups for intervention classes in Maths, English and Science.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond ASAP as the school are looking to shortlist and interview over the next two weeks. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.