KS2 Leader of Learning
KS2 Leader of Learning
KS2 Leader of Learning (Class Based): required for September 2021
Permanent and full time
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR2B (Outer London)
Our SANZA client is a four-form entry primary school based across two sites. They have a diverse community, brought together by our values of 'Respect, Responsibility and Perseverance'. As a school, we are committed to providing an excellent well-rounded educational experience for our pupils. Similarly, they want to offer their staff the opportunity to grow and develop, whilst also ensuring their work/ life balance is respected.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Looking to develop their leadership skills and progress to a middle leadership role.
- An effective communicator with high quality people skills.
- An excellent teaching and learning practitioner who is committed to the needs of the children.
- Strong in their knowledge and planning of the curriculum.
- Creative and innovative, with a history of leading and implementing impactful change.
- Committed to demonstrating a growth mind-set and has a track record of finding solutions to overcome challenges.
- Able to find solutions to remove barriers to learning in their year group/subject area
- Organised and demonstrates efficient time management.
- Aspirational is their expectations of both staff and students.
- Confident to share opinions and work collaboratively with a range of staff.
- Interested in educational theory and research based change.
The role offers you the opportunity to:
- Oversee the progress and attainment of the 120 motivated and engaged children in your year group. The equivalent of a phase leader in a two-form entry school.
- Help develop and deliver an exciting and engaging curriculum, which is broad, unique and resonates with our pupils.
- Act as a role model for excellent classroom practice and play a key role in developing the staff in their team.
- Hone your interpersonal skills as a performance manager to guide your team in improving their personal practice.
- Liaise with SLT to help drive forward the school's vision and culture.
- Motivate and enable staff to develop expertise in their respective roles through continuing professional development.
- Network with other middle leaders both internally and externally to evolve you leadership skills such as effective monitoring and data analysis.
This unique position is the perfect platform for anyone looking to move into senior leadership and over the last few years, many 'Leaders of Learning have made this transition, aided by the skills, opportunities and experiences the role offers.
Please call SANZA TEACHING AGENCY for more details 0207 845 6240 or send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.