KS1 Primary NQT
Are you looking for your first teaching post starting in September 2021? Sanza Teaching is recruiting for a KS1 Primary NQT so we can help you kick off your career in teaching!
Sanza Teaching is currently looking for a hardworking, reflective KS1 Primary NQT Teachers to join this Primary School based in Waltham Forest for a September 2021 start. This is a full-time permanent role and will be Outer London pay £27,462 - £38,845.
This primary is wanting to enrol some excellent NQTs into their NQT programme for the new year. They have flexibility on year group so are open to looking at the successful candidate's strengths. The setup is one that is culturally diverse and multilingual Academy with 3 forms of entry. This academy wants to ensure each child is getting the absolute best education possible. How they aim to do this is through excellent teaching. They look for the best teachers to work with them and will provide lots of help, support and resources to ensure that each teacher can give their all to each child. Each Primary NQT would be assigned a mentor and enrolled in a full NQT programme that would include lots of CPD and development ran by not only experience teachers and senior leaders in school but external experts. A Primary NQT would get their release time as well PPA resulting in 1 full day off timetable.
We are looking for:
- A motivated person that is ready to continue their learning and development through an excellent Primary NQT programme.
- An individual who has had excellent feedback from their placements and can build a rapport with the students quickly
- A Primary NQT that will go above and beyond for each child in the school.
- A forward thinking, innovative Primary NQT that will bring with them new ideas.
The primary is in a fortunate position that they'll be able to adapt the class the successful candidate will teach to their strengths.
The primary is situated close to Walthamstow Central a bus from the closest tube station takes around 10 minutes.
In return the school offers:
A primary that is in a fabulous new purpose built facility, with excellent sized classrooms and top facilities in terms of sports and outdoor space. An excellent Primary NQT programme that will ensure that the successful candidate will be able to continue their chosen career path of becoming an Outstanding teacher.
By registering with Sanza we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this KS2 Primary NQT role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of KS2 Primary NQT. Or for more information you can contact Lee Blake on 0207 845 6240 / Lee.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Sanza Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Sanza Teaching are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Sanza Teaching is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.