KS2 Primary Teacher- Glossop
KS2 Primary Teacher- Glossop
Are you looking to secure work in a lovely school in Glossop? Do you enjoy engaging and inspiring pupils through the delivery of a creative curriculum?
On behalf of our client school, Tradewind are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Primary teacher who will be responsible for a KS2 class from September 2021 until the end of the academic year. This is a fixed term contract and is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable school and make a strong impact in KS2.
This is a thriving school, where children are placed at the heart of every decision to ensure that they are happy, confident and that the opportunities provided are relevant to their needs both now and in the future.The successful applicant will be highly-skilled and join a committed team who positively contribute to all areas of school life.
About the Role
This is a full-time role where you will be responsible for a class of approximately 30 mixed ability pupils in a KS2 class. The successful candidate will be experienced teaching in KS2 and have a thorough up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the KS2 Curriculum and age-related expectations. The school support many fundraising events to support a school in Zimbabwe and also have an accessible learning environment for all children including those who are deaf or hearing impaired.
As a teacher joining the KS2 department, your responsibilities will include:
- Full class teaching responsibilities for a KS2 class
- Delivering engaging and inspiring lessons that align with the National Curriculum and age-related expectations
- Build a positive rapport with all pupils and display good behaviour management skills
- Keep up to date records of assessment based on verbal and written feedback and reflect on when and what to reteach without disrupting the pace of curriculum content to be taught.
- Plan targeted interventions across the core subjects and liaise well with other classroom staff to support the best learning outcomes for all.
- Work well independently as well as part of the KS2 team share advice and resources to encourage best practice
- Use modern technology to enhance learning opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful school and make a positive impact to pupils in KS2. The successful candidate will be joining a supportive team and an ethos with children placed at the heart.
- QTS (or an equivalent teaching qualification)
- Experience teaching in KS2 with excellent references to support your previous experience
- Provide a CV with 10 years employment history and explanations of any CV gaps
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS check and Overseas Police Check (if applicable).
- Have a right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a KS2 teacher in Glossop. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 0161-674-0138 or alternatively email Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.