KS2 Primary Teacher
KS2 Primary Teacher
Do you have a passion for teaching and shaping young minds? An exceptional primary school in Bromley is seeking a dedicated Class Teacher to join their team in January 2024.
This school prides itself on its commitment to providing a high-quality education to its students. To be considered for this role, you should hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and have a strong desire to inspire and educate young learners.
As a Primary School Teacher, you will enjoy a competitive salary in line with Outer London teacher pay scales, ranging from M1 to UPS3 ££177 - £262 per day. This role offers the opportunity to be part of a supportive and collaborative teaching community while making a lasting impact on students' lives.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. We encourage interested candidates to apply ASAP.
Join us in making a positive impact on young students lives and become a valued KS2 Class Teacher at this primary school in Bromley!
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you CPD delivered through The National College platform all free of charge to you!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100 and be entered into our £1000 draw
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Class Teacher role you will need to:
- Qualification in Teaching such as PGCE, QTS
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is the market leader in Education Recruitment - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We excellent CPD courses through The National College, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 14 offices in the UK.
Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.