KS2 Primary Teacher
KS2 Primary Teacher
KS2 Teacher Wandsworth
Are you a highly ambitious teacher looking for a supportive school? Would you classify yourself as a forward-thinking primary school teacher? Would you like to be part of an outstanding school environment?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then this might be just the school for you.
SANZA Teaching Agency is currently working with a two-form entry primary school based in the heart of Balham, Wandsworth who are currently looking for a teacher to join their team. The Senior Leadership Team at this two-form entry primary school are looking for a KS2 Teacher to join their team for September 2021 and will continue for a full academic year. This role is paying a salary grade range on the main Scale or Upper Pay Scale depending on experience, £30,480 - £49,571 per annum. This school welcomes NQTs and experienced teachers to apply for this role! The school is based within an exceptional residential area in the heart of Balham, Wandsworth with excellent transport links.
This two-form entry primary school have the highest expectations and aspirations for all their pupils. Their core purpose is ensuring every pupil achieves their absolute personal best, within a safe, nurturing and engaging learning environment. This school community is diverse and welcoming, actively seeking to integrate new families and staff into the fold, making all feel supported. All thier learning is aimed at ensuring children have the skills and mindset to navigate their futures.
As a KS2 Teacher you will need to be
- An exceptional classroom teacher who will inspire and motivate our learners
- Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging at the same time
- Committed to inclusive education and raising standards
- Forward thinking and able to share creative ideas with school staff
- Able to communicate effectively with others
In return this two-form entry primary school can offer you:
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
- A great staff team to work with
- Incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children
- Support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team
- Opportunities to work with other schools
- Governors who are passionate and committed to everyone in our school
For more information about this role, please contact Liza Al Sady @ SANZA Teaching Agency on 0207 845 6240 or alternatively send an updated CV to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.