KS2 Primary Teacher
KS2 Primary Teacher
The school is seeking a Year 5 teacher to start immediately. This role is due to last until July 2021, with the potential of it becoming permanent for September 2021 and the salary will be Inner London scale, presently £29915 - £41136, depending on experience.
This is a modern, two-form entry school located in Marylebone, Westminster. They are led by an established Headteacher who has helped the school to make very good progress. They are oversubscribed, with a good reputation locally. The school is well-resourced and has excellent facilities.
Behaviour at the school is good, and this is mentioned as an "outstanding" area in the most recent Ofsted.
Ideally, the Headteacher would like a teacher with at least a years' experience with a class, but they may consider a newly qualified teacher (NQT) who has experience since qualifying or before completing teacher training (i.e. in a long-term role as a Teaching Assistant, HLTA etc). Experience in key stage 2 is essential.
The school wish to recruit a teacher who:
* Is hard-working and highly motivated
* Is committed to developing independent learners
* Has good behaviour management, a caring approach, high expectations and able to get the best out of every pupil
* Is a strong team-player.
The school are seeking a highly professional, passionate teacher. This is a happy, organised, creative place to work!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 5 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as a Year 5 Teacher role in Marylebone, Westminster, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.