KS2 Primary Teacher
KS2 Primary Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a primary school in Westminster, Central London, which has a vacancy for a Year 3 primary teacher to start after the Easter break in April 2021
This school was graded as "good" following their most recent Ofsted inspection last year. Two form entry, the school has an established Headteacher who has been at the school for around 10 years, having started when the school was in special measures. In that time, he and his team have turned the school around to make it a brilliant place to work and study. There is a very dedicated team on-board who share a determination to see the school improve further still.
There are just under 30 children on role of mixed ability, who are keen to learn. Behaviour is good generally and they respond well to a teacher who creates a positive atmosphere, with clear expectations of behaviour and responsibility for learning. There is a full time Teaching Assistant with the class.
Salary will be in line with the main pay scale, £32,157 - £42,624, depending on experience and the role is due to run until at least July 2021.
Responsibilities for this Year 3 teacher role include:
- To deliver interesting and varied lessons and activities, in line with the national curriculum
- To ensure that all lessons are differentiated accordingly, to enable all pupils to access the curriculum
- Working closely with the parallel year group teacher to plan together weekly (PPA time is provided)
- Parent consultation evenings each term and ideally organise an extra-curricular activity
To be considered for this Year 3 teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Year 3 Teacher in Westminster, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.