KS2 Primary Teacher - Stockport
KS2 Primary Teacher - Stockport
Are you looking to secure a full-time role in a school with an ethos that places all children at the heart? Are you looking for your next opportunity to thrive in a KS2 class?
On behalf of our client school, Tradewind are looking to recruit a KS2 Teacher for a long-term full-time role in a highly reputable school in Bramhall, Stockport. This position starts September 2021 and will run until the end of the academic year with potential to be made permanent, depending on your success in the role. The school will pay a competitive salary that reflects your suitability and experience and are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will is keen to contribute to all areas of school life.
About the School
This is a well-known 'Good' school that prides itself on high academic achievement and strong relationships with local families. The school aims to to deliver a rich, engaging curriculum within a safe, inclusive environment, preparing pupils to be well-respected citizens of society. A large percentage of children are meeting National Age-Related Expectations and this is testament to the dedicated staff and experienced leadership team who work hard to achieve desired goals. You will be fully supported in your role with CPD workshops and a collaborative team of colleagues and you'd be joining at an exciting time as schools look to expand.
About the Role
As the KS2 teacher, it is essential that you have a secure knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum content and feel passionate about delivering creative lessons that engage and inspire pupils. This is a mixed ability class so you will be expected to differentiate lessons ensuring all pupils can unlock their potential and you will be joined by a teaching assistant who has established strong relationships with the class.
What we are looking for:
- This 'Good' rated school are looking for a dynamic professional to join their team and make a valuable contribution to teaching and learning in KS2
- A committed practitioner who will attain the highest standards in their role and demonstrate professionalism in every aspect of the job.
- An ability to plan and deliver effective, engaging lessons that are well resourced and differentiated accordingly to challenge all learners.
- A reflective practitioner who will assess, record and report on pupil performance in addition to monitoring social and emotional wellbeing.
- A fantastic team player who is willing to share advice, resources and be open minded to ways in which to enhance teaching and learning.
- A teacher who values parents as partners in the learning process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this KS2 Class Teacher role in Bramhall, I would love to hear from you.
To join us and be successful in this role:
- You must hold QTS status or an equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Be able to commit to the part-time opportunity from January-July.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a KS2 teacher in Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 01616740138 or email your CV to Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
Salford, Greater Manchester
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£90.00 - £180.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.