KS2 SEN Teaching Assistant
KS2 SEN Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are currently working with a Mainstream Primary School with SEN provision in South Manchester, who require a KS2 SEN Teaching Assistants for a long term position commencing ASAP.
To apply for the roles you must have school experience and preferably worked with students that have SEN.
Previous SEN experience is preferred and you must have worked in a SEN setting or have school teaching assistant experience.
About the roles:
The KS2 SEN Teaching Assistant role requires candidates to be flexible, patient and confident, you will be responsible for ensuring the pupil is following the lead of the class teacher, whilst supporting any SEN of the student and potentially assisting groups within the class .
The ideal candidates will have experience of working with children of special educational needs and more specifically, we are specifically looking for support staff with a particular specialism such as ASD, Speech and Language, PMLD or EBD.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a KS2 Teaching Assistant, or send your CV to Rupert.Haywood@twrecruitment.com or call 0161 674 0138
Benefits of working through Tradewind:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have an enhanced DBS Disclosure (or be happy to apply for a new one), Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
A bit more about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.