KS2 Teacher (part-time or full-time) Creative School Ofsted Outstanding
MPS 1 to MPS 6
SANZA Teaching Agency are currently recruiting for an experienced Primary Teacher to join a brand new, exciting opportunity at a 'Good' Primary school immediately. This is a long-term supply opportunity for Year 6 until the end of the academic year with plentiful CPD opportunities.
The school will consider 3, 4 or 5 days per week
About the School:
- This is a high achieving yet warm and and welcoming Primary school.
- They have a child-centred approach, a history of well-behaved children and great feedback from the Teachers currently working here.
- An established Senior Leadership Team commended by OFSTED.
- A two-form entry school. This means you will be working alongside the other Year 6 Teacher and planning will be shared between teachers to combine ideas and reduce workload.
The Ideal Primary Teacher will have:
- Familiarity and experience with teaching the UK curriculum.
- KS2 experience - Year 6
- Good - Outstanding references.
What you'll receive:
- Salary MPS (Inner London) - M1 - UPS1.
- Opportunities for TLR and further responsibilities.
- A relationship with SANZA Teaching Agency:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'ApplyNow' to be considered for this great position, or for more information about the role, contact Paige Ferro @ SANZA Teaching Agency.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.